From High-speed Jets to Wind-up Toys
The full set of three books to teach elementary physics to Grades 3 to 6 students. Twenty lessons.
The lessons cover speed, time and distance; separating facts from theories, friction; floating, how airplanes fly; cars on ramps and in crash tests; Newton the creationist scientist; the earth, moon and satellites; jet propulsion; lifting things with levers and pulleys; and much more. Each set :
- Comprises a full-colour comprehensive Main Book, plus easy-to-use Student Journal workbook with fun activities and review questions, plus a comprehensive Teacher’s Guide on how to use the material to best effect at home or in the classroom.
- Uses household items for the included activities.
- Is part of a new series built around good science, creation apologetics in narrative form, Bible references, pause-and-think questions, and historical stories about scientists and engineers.
- Makes learning elementary science fun for students and easy-to-teach for parents.
- Students will learn to think more critically, to put scientific ideas into perspective, discover how science works, and become more grounded in their faith in the Bible.
Available while stocks last until 15th February 2017.