Donate to CMI
Help us proclaim the truth and authority of the Bible.
Thank you all at Creation Ministries for helping to bolster my faith in God and Creation. I am a former evolutionist or I should say theistic evolutionist who thought that the Bible and evolution could be reconciled, but after browsing your website and a few scientific websites I see the evidence for evolution does not add up. … But thank the Lord for your ministry for opening my eyes. — Christopher C. (USA)
Creation Ministries International is a non-denominational, non-profit ministry proclaiming the truth and authority of the Bible. We do this through the faithful prayers and gifts of our supporters. Please consider partnering with the ministry by donating or choosing one of the other options below.
To Donate through this online store …
- Enter the donation amount into the box above
- Click the Add to Cart or Donate button.
- Optionally, browse and purchase from our store.
- Hover over the shopping cart total (top right corner) and then click on the View Cart or Proceed to Checkout button
- Complete your order as normal on the Checkout page
Alternate methods to donate are …
- Give us a call, or mail us a cheque. See here for our contact info.
- Online Bank E-Transfer (Use firstname.lastname@example.org to send a donation using your bank's e-transfer system)
- Automatic regular direct debit (even a small amount per month quickly adds up). Download a form here. After completing the form, fax or mail it to CMI–Canada. For more details please contact us by email.
- Donate stock or other investments: Advantages of donating investments.
- Donate the proceeds from your recycled old car to CMI: For details click here.
You can also remember CMI Canada in your will.
To ensure that you have a valid will, we recommend that you use the services of a legal professional. You will need to include our legal name and information:
Creation Ministries International (Canada)
Unit 7 - 300 Mill Street, Kitchener, Ontario, N2M 5G8
Charitable registration number: 11887 8891 RR0001
As accredited members of the Canadian Centre for Christian Charities, CMI Canada meets the highest standards of financial accountability. For details about these standards select here. Spending of funds is confined to board approved programs and projects. Each restricted contribution designated towards a board approved program or project will be used as designated with the understanding that when the need for such a program or project has been met, or cannot be completed for any reason determined by the board, the remaining restricted contributions designated for such program or project will be used where needed most.