Session 5 – The Creation of Light-Givers - The Genesis Academy - Unlimited StreamingStreaming Video
- Reference / SKU:
- Product Status:
- Product Audience:
- High School-Adult
- Dr Jonathan Sarfati
- Streaming Video
If Genesis is true, our incredible Creator not only made the earth but the universe also, which contains billions of galaxies, each containing billions of stars. The heavens indeed declare God’s glory when we consider the incredible size and other features of the heavenly luminaries. Dr Jonathan Sarfati discusses the uniqueness of our own sun, solar system, and the earth—and how it was all made specifically for human habitation. This session also covers one of the most asked questions—“How can we see distant starlight supposedly billions of light-years away if the Bible indicates that creation was only a few thousand years ago?”
- Contains great visuals including stunning graphics, animations and footage.
- Perfect for adult and teen Sunday Schools or Bible studies, and even Sunday or midweek sessions.
- Free online study guide available. You can print as many study guides as needed. View/download PDF
Be informed and entertained with this high quality production.
1. Does Genesis Matter? • Scott Gillis
2. Author, Date, Structure, Genre • Jonathan Sarfati
3. Creation of the World • Gary Bates
4. Creation Week Days 2 & 3 • Keaton Halley
5. Creation of Light-Givers • Jonathan Sarfati
6. God Creates Air, Land & Sea Creatures • Rob Carter
7. Creation of Mankind • Gary Bates
8. The Fall: A Cosmic Catastrophe • Joel Tay
9. The Pre-Flood World • Jonathan Sarfati
10. Noah’s Flood and Billions of Years • Rob Carter
11. Noah’s Flood and the Ark • Keaton Halley
12. The Post-Flood World • Rob Carter
→ If you intend to watch the live stream online and wish to also have the subtitles visible then you don't need to do anything except to choose the language via the language button/icon.
→ If you will be downloading the video file and want the subtitles available then you will also need to download the subtitle language (SRT) files.
Download subtitle files (and then unzip):