Challenges to the Big Bang - 7-Day Streaming
The Heavens Declare series, Ep 2Streaming Video
- Reference / SKU:
- Product Audience:
- High School-Adult
- Kyle Justice
- 50 Minutes
- Streaming Video
This episode introduces scientific challenges to the Big Bang theory. The experts address the suggestion by Christians that God could have used the Big Bang and why there are many reasons to reject that idea. They finish off the episode by talking about why the Biblical model works better with the evidence and how we can reconcile science with the Bible.
- What is the Big Bang?
- Main Assumptions of the Big Bang
- Could God Have Used the Big Bang?
- Why Was The Big Bang Proposed?
- Where Did The Energy Come From?
- Why Is There Cosmic Background Radiation?
- How the Horizon Problem Challenges the Big Bang
- The Matter and Anti-Matter Challenge
- The Challenges with Galaxies Forming in Big Bang
- The Big Bang Challenged by Rotating Galaxies
- Grasping to Save the Big Bang Theory
- End of the Universe in the Big Bang
- Why the Biblical Model Works Better
- Reconciling Science and the Bible
- Dr. Danny Faulkner, Answers in Genesis
- Dr. Jason Lisle, Institute for Creation Research
- Dr. Russ Humpreys, Creation Research Society
- Dr. Don DeYoung, Grace College, CRS
- Spike Psarris